Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep pacewith changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
- Book Fair dates: April 24 – 28, 2017
- Shopping hours: 7:45am – 4:30pm
- Special activities: Art Walk!! Monday April 24th, 6pm-8pm
- If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair. Our Online Fair is available from April 21st to April 30th.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our school.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.