Remembering all the things can be hard! Use this checklist to help keep yourself organized. View, copy, mark as finished and/or print your own checklist here. Feel free to copy the to-do checklist and add your own personal items!
- Visit the volunteer page on Membership Toolkit to learn how you can get involved.
- Sign up for a name tag
- Do you want to be a chaperone? You need to have fingerprints on file with the District.
- Go to the PVSchools Volunteer job description page.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Create a login and password.
- Donate to Team Thunderbird at com/team-thunderbird/ and help support our school
- Buy your business partnership. Do you have a business? Become a Community Business Partner and advertise your business to over 500 families com/shop/community-business-partner/
- Get Sonoran Sky News, Events & School Directory by subscribing at membershiptoolkit.com
- New to school? Meet other Sonoran Sky families by emailing email@example.com
- Like us at Facebook.com/sskypto & and join our private Facebook group
- Follow us on Twitter@SonoranSky (official school account) & sskypto (PTO account)
- Link up with our Fundraising Partners com/fundraising-partners/
- Purchase your SSky Gear: Hats & Shirts at com/shop/
- Celebrate your child’s birthday by purchasing a Birthday Marquee or Birthday Treats… do it today even if their birthday is in March at com/shop/
- Help your student take the Principal’s Challenge and/or complete their summer reading log!
Important To-Know’s for Kids for Summer and the First Day
- READ!!!! Reading and/or being read to is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING you can do EVERY DAY. Take an AR Quiz and start racking up the words to join the Million Word Club!
- Make your bed and brush your teeth everyday!
- Tell your parents or teacher if you need to talk. We’re ALWAYS here for you! And, Ms. Barrale is also available if you need someone to listen to you.
- Wear closed toed shoes everyday. No flip flops or heels.
- Bring a hat – it gets sunny on the playground.
- Bring a water bottle and a snack. Learning is hard and hungry work! Snacks are especially important on early release days because there is no lunch!
- Cell phones/watches – make sure it is turned off and stowed away during school hours.
- Make sure you know how you’re getting picked up. Flagpole? Car rider? JCC? Mascot? Parents – if there is a change in your normal pick-up, please call the front office.
- Always say goodbye to your parents and give them hugs, kisses, or hi-fives!