- Learn how you can get involved and complete the Volunteer Information form
- Sign up for a name tag
- Do you want to be a chaperone? You need to have fingerprints on file with the District.
- Go to the PVSchools Volunteer job description page.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Create a login and password.
- Donate to Team Thunderbird at com/team-thunderbird/ a $50 or more donation will get you 2 Sonoran Sky Logo Face Masks
- Buy your business partnership. Do you have a business? Become a Community Business Partner and advertise your business to over 500 families com/shop/community-business-partner/
- Get Sonoran Sky News, Events & School Directory by subscribing at membershiptoolkit.com
- New to school? Meet other Sonoran Sky families by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us at Facebook.com/sskypto & Instgram.com/sskypto and join our private Facebook group
- Follow us on Twitter@SonoranSky (official school account) & sskypto (PTO account)
- Link up with our Fundraising Partners com/fundraising-partners/
- Purchase your SSky Gear: Masks, Hats & Shirts at com/shop/
- Celebrate your child’s birthday by purchasing a Birthday Marquee… do it today even if their birthday is in March at com/shop/
Important To-Know’s for Kids
- READ!!!! Reading and/or being read to is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING you can do EVERY DAY. Take an AR Quiz and start racking up the words to join the Million Word Club!
- Make your bed and brush your teeth everyday!
- Tell your parents or teacher if you need to talk. We’re ALWAYS here for you! And, Ms. Barrale is also available if you need someone to listen to you.When in-person classes start:
- Wear closed toed shoes everyday. No flip flops or heels.
- Bring a hat – it gets sunny on the playground.
- Cell phones/watches – make sure it is turned off and stowed away during school hours.
- Make sure you know how you’re getting picked up. Flagpole? Car rider? JCC? Mascot?
- Always say goodbye to your parents and give them hugs, kisses, or hi-fives!