Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year!
Use the information on this page as a checklist to make this hectic time of year as simple as a few clicks (well, almost) and to ensure our students are set up for a successful first few weeks!
Remember – Kindergarten only will release at 1pm on Tuesday, August 6th and Wednesday August 7th. Please pack a (no nut) snack and send a labeled water bottle every day.
- Learn how you can get involved and complete the Volunteer Information form
- Sign up for a name tag
- Do you want to be a chaperone? You need to have fingerprints on file with the District.
- Go to the PVSchools Volunteer job description page.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Create a login and password.
- Join Team Thunderbird (Voluntary donation for school-wide programs)
- Pay your Classroom Support Fees (CSF) (pays for grade-level activities and supplies)
- Register for PTO emails and join the directory at sskypto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Fund cafeteria accounts at ezschoolpay.com
- Register for Enrichment Classes
- Early Bird Yearbook Sale $10 off ends August 9
- Take advantage of the Early Bird Birthday in a Box discount.
- Support the library and purchase the marquee celebration.
- Finish getting your supplies. School Supply Lists by grade
- Teacher and staff contact list
- School Daily Schedules – Lunch and Special Schedules
- Bus behavior rules, bus stops and times
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Dress Code to-dos.
Important To-Know’s for Kids
- READ!!!! Reading and/or being read to is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING you can do EVERY DAY. Take an AR Quiz and start racking up the words to join the Million Word Club!
- Wear closed toed shoes everyday. No flip flops or heels.
- Bring a hat – it gets sunny on the playground.
- Cell phones/watches – make sure it is turned off and stowed away during school hours.
- Make sure you know how you’re getting picked up. Flagpole? Car rider? JCC? Mascot?
- Always say goodbye to your parents and give them hugs, kisses, or hi-fives!