General Volunteer Opportunities
Many hands make light work. Our school thrives on parent and community involvement. Take a look at these opportunities to get involved and sign-up to help where you can.
- Giving Tree Holiday “Adoption” https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084fa8ad2fa0f94-ssos
- Copy Machine Training https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44a9ae2ba46-copy6
- Yearbook Page Creation – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44a9ae2ba46-yearbook
- February 27th, 202o Judges for Science Fair. 9am (ish) to 12noon (ish) https://forms.gle/noKtoMv9Eoj64vAT9
- On-going Kindergarten Drop Off helpers – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Empowerment Project (incorporating positive image and mindfulness art in the school. Artistic skills not required. But, the goal is to “surprise” the students with art – so shhhhh!) – contact email@example.com
Classroom-Specific Volunteer Opportunities
- Individual teachers and room parents may have sign-ups for other opportunities. Contact your room parent or teacher for more information.
PTO programs and events are coordinated through a number of committees lead by dedicated parent volunteers. There are always committee chairs in need of assistance. Come to a PTO Meeting to learn more. If you are interested in an open position or in taking on a particular leadership position when it does open, please contact Jade Izzett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want a Name Tag? If you are on campus frequently or plan to be on campus frequently, go ahead and sign up for a name tag! Click here to order a name tag.
Be sure to see the PV Schools District Volunteer Handbook
Know a volunteer that went above and beyond? Thank them here.