General Volunteer Opportunities
Many hands make light work. Our school thrives on parent and community involvement. Take a look at these opportunities to get involved and sign-up to help where you can.
- Art Empowerment Project (incorporating positive image and mindfulness art in the school. Artistic skills not required. But, the goal is to “surprise” the students with art – so shhhhh!) – contact email@example.com
- Dirt Day Equipment Needs. Do you have garden tools we can borrow on Dirt Day, September 28th? We’re looking for all sorts of things, like shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, extension cords . . . see if yo can help here – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44a9ae2ba46-dirt4
- Trunk or Treat October 30th. In order to make this fun event happen, we need a few parent volunteers for the security and safety of our children. Once we’ve secured these volunteers, we will open up our volunteer trunk spots.
- On-going Kindergarten Drop Off helpers – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom-Specific Volunteer Opportunities
- Individual teachers and room parents may have sign-ups for other opportunities. Contact your room parent or teacher for more information.
PTO programs and events are coordinated through a number of committees lead by dedicated parent volunteers. There are always committee chairs in need of assistance. Come to a PTO Meeting to learn more. If you are interested in an open position or in taking on a particular leadership position when it does open, please contact Jade Izzett at email@example.com.
Want a Name Tag? If you are on campus frequently or plan to be on campus frequently, go ahead and sign up for a name tag! Click here to order a name tag.
Be sure to see the PV Schools District Volunteer Handbook
Know a volunteer that went above and beyond? Thank them here.