When you have a good book, the paws-abilities are endless!
Starting April 16th, follow your furry friends to the Paws for Books Book Fair: Come. Stay. Sit. And, read a great tail! Find the purr-fect book and have a dog-gone good time as you sniff out books from Scholastic and other publishers that will make your tail wag with joy!
Mark your calendars for these special Spring Book Fair dates!
- April 16th – 6pm-8pm the Book Fair will be open during Art Walk.
- April 19th – Join your child for lunch (and/or recess) in the Sonoran Sky Wonderland garden. Please bring your own lunches to enjoy and feel free to stop in at the book fair before lunch and pick up a book or two to enjoy outside. View lunch and recess schedules here. Sorry! Only two-legged friends for this lunch!
Online Fair – Shop an extended selection that ships straight to school, for free!
Reading for pleasure is the cat’s meow! Unlock the power of information and imagination and help children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep pacewith changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
- Book Fair dates: April 16th – 20th
- Shopping hours: 7:45am – 3:30pm, closes at 2:30 on Friday
- If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair. Our Online Fair is available from October 28th to November 3rd.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our school.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.